It can be frustrating at times to have a curfew set by your parents. It gives you a limit to the things that you can do on a daily basis. However, it gives you that additional skill to become more conscious of your time even as early as your teenage years.
- Officials charge man suspected of firing shots into several occupied homes in Detroit - WDIV ClickOnDetroit
- Delaware: Officers track down items nabbed from OWU - ThisWeek Community News
- Police report; A stolen trailer, hit-and-run scares pregnant woman and a gas card thief - ECM Publishers
- Quilt, pillow would share the love - Thegardenisland.com
- Local Crime Watch: Dec 6 – The Gabber - Gulfport Gabber